Control your inventory costs and keep your site safe and secure with the world’s only flammable storage cabinet with a built-in inventory control system. SecuraChem sorts, organizes and labels your flammable and hazardous products, and will even prompts your workers to return these goods back into storage. System includes controlled access entry, four cameras, DVR with cloud storage of data, and the ability to track over 100 SKUs depending on the product size and quantity stocked.
- Reliability is not an issue as each unit has its own backup power and a three-year warranty on all parts
- Motion-sensing technology monitors and records all activity and provides security
- Accommodates most chemicals and solvents needed on your jobsite
- Corrosion-proof bins and shelf dividers keep product organized, and spill containment shelves and self-closing doors keep things safe and secure
- Easy to refill and reconfigure, with the ability to dispense products in singles or in bulk
- Allows easy returns for immediate reuse, issuing automatic electronic transaction notifications for your records
- Convenient asset tracking of check in/check out and expiry dates, letting you generate reports by job, equipment or cost centre
- Access information on any transaction from anywhere in the world
Outside Dimensions: 72” high x 62” wide x 22” deep
Storage Dimensions: 60" high x 41" wide x 18" deep (Equivalent to 69-gallon storage unit)
Weight: 850 lbs.
Meets all NFPA and OSHA standards, and is LEED and SMART certified