Master Lock is recognized around the world as the authentic, enduring name in padlocks and security products. Since our founding in 1921, they have worked hard to earn and maintain the trust of our customers by delivering on their promise of strength and quality and by continually setting new standards for lock design, application and performance.
- Store & centralize lockout/tagout padlocks, hasps, and tags for your authorized employees with Master Lock Safety Series™ Lockout Stations
- The patent-pending, integrated, one-piece molded polycarbonate design includes reinforced snap-lock clips for an easy padlock and hasp storage and removal
- The exclusive, lockable cover protects the contents from dust and prevents loss of crucial lockout padlocks
- Available with your choice of designed-for-safety Xenoy®*, Aluminum or Steel padlocks in 4, 10, 20 lock quantities
- Reduce – Our Master Lock Safety thermoplastic padlock bodies are molded using a hot runner injection molding process that results in virtually no scrap metal.
- Reuse – Precision engineering, durable materials and recommended padlock maintenance ensure all Master Lock Safety padlocks are long lasting.
- Recycle – Master Lock safety padlocks use a high percentage of recycled metal. Steel shackles, brass keys and cylinders, as well as our aluminum lock bodies are all manufactured using recycled material. These padlocks maintain a minimum amount of recycled content, with some at 65%!
One key will open all your locks, offering convenience and eliminating multiple keys.
Maintain a Master Lock Padlock